Dr. Brian Neidenthal
Dr. Neidenthal lives in Dublin, OH with his wife Cate and two children Lance and Liam. He was born and raised in the Dayton, Ohio area. He went on to receive his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, GA where he focused his studies on Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care. Upon graduation, he moved to Florida to attend the Atlas Orthogonal Training seminars and began working immediately at the Atlas Family Health Center as an intern.
As a Certified Advanced Orthogonist, Dr. Neidenthal is focused on removing nerve interference in the upper cervical spine that causes serious health issues.
Dr. Neidenthal wants to see every person have the opportunity to experience the God-given potential for exceptional health and a high quality of life. He strives for his patients to have more than just symptom relief, but to experience true and complete healing in their life by correcting the root cause of the symptoms or health problems they are experiencing. He is dedicated to empowering others to take control of their own health and sustain it.
Dr. Neidenthal is also dedicated Christian, husband, and father who enjoys coaching his sons soccer team.
Check out Dr. Brian Neidenthal Reviews
Hali Burleson is a Nutrition Consultant and formerly a weight loss consultant. As a graduate of The Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition, Hali worked at OSU while receiving high praise for her work as a nutrition research assistant. In her time away from work, Hali enjoys educating others and is very involved with student mentoring.
• Spinal Core Physical therapy/PT (November 2015 – Present)
• Dublin Community Recreation Center: PT (July 2009 – to Present)
• Powell Fitness Personal Training (July 2009 – to Present)
• The Basic Body: Private Personal Training (November 2008 – July 2009)
• Personal Trainer at Life Style Family Fitness (May 2007 – January 2009)
• Competitive Power Lifting (July 2007)
• Volunteer personal fitness assessments for a variety of populations, Dublin Community Recreation Center (2005 – Present)
• Volunteer wrestling coach at Dublin Coffman High school (2003 – 2011)
I feel that no matter the circumstance anyone can reach their fitness goal. Getting there requires motivation, intensity, persistence, consistency, and a healthy diet. Obviously this is no easy task, and is much easier said than done.
That is why I’m here. I will help anyone achieve their fitness goal and life style change. All I ask is for willingness and trust. It’s a team effort, and I believe that if you put your mind to it anything can be accomplished. The first step is walking through that door…
There is even more information on my website at www.privatepersonaltrainer.com and